Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Numero Uno

Howdy, y'all! My name is Ace and I started up this blog to expose people to bands they might not be familiar with. If you wanna co-author, hit me up via Myspace or LJ. I'm hoping to have five albums or EPs a day of high-quality CD, vinyl, or tape rips. Most files will be in iTunes-accessible m4a format, but occasionally I'll post WMA or mp3 files for those of you who use other software. ALL FILES are password-protected and the password is included in the post.

I LOVE TRADING LINKS. IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED ON THE SIDEBAR, JUST ASK!

3 comments:

  1. Aloha! I'll be coming by to read your blog from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I just want to thank you for adding my blog (I Heart Noise) to your blogroll (I also added yours to mine).

    Thank you so much!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete