Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bark Bark Bark - "Worst Dotted Line EP"

Bark Bark Bark used to be a Gameworks Studios/The Living Room Staple. I remember seeing these guys on a weekly basis as a two-piece when I was fifteen years old. The lineup featured on this album has disbanded and now only one guy, Jacob remains. At the core, this is pure, shameless, potentially homoerotic electroclash. I'm not a big fan of the way this band sounds now, but I still ride around in cars yelling these words like it's nobody's business. To be honest, there's not much to write because they're not making this music anymore. You should expect a bunch of synth loops, catchy hooks, and rump-shaking lyrics reminiscent of The Bloodhound Gang. Sidenote: This isn't the real album artwork, but I was too lazy to rifle around and dig it up.

PASSWORD:jacobsucks
23.57MB ZIP file
Click Here to visit BBB at MySpace

TRACK LISTING:
01.Brand New Shoes
02.One Thing Stands
03.Animals Are Not To Be Trusted
04.Intermission
05.Kiss From A Rose
06.Straight Sex
07.Horny Goat Weed
08.The Sun
09.I Used To Feel But Now I Don't

No comments:

Post a Comment