Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Akiakane - "Kasumisou"

Okay, so it's no surprise that I'm a total sucker for ladies in punk rock. This time up to bat, we've got Chiba, Japan's Akiakane. I first heard of this band on Asian Man Records' Plea For Peace vol 2. These little girls are FIRECRACKERS, and I love it. Imagine if the Powerpuff Girls started a punk band! Okay, maybe that was a tad general, but I swear this is exactly what it would sound like! If that doesn't appeal to you, fine. But you're missing out.

PASSWORD:unclesam
34.94MB ZIP file
Click Here to purchase from Asian Man Records

TRACK LISTING:
01.Uncle Sam
02.Tepee
03.Clover
04.1945
05.Kaze to Tomoni
06.Hanamichi
07.Kasumisou
08.Dear Friend
09.I'm Not Down
10.Fuckin' Media
11.Fighting Spirits
12.On the Record
13.E.M.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment