Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fleabag - S/T Demotape


I saw this band sometime in June of this year and immediately fell in love with everything about them. Fleabag's stage presence is what you'd expect out of the rather "shy kid" ethos that they carry around. I was too intimidated to talk to their vocalist and it makes me feel like a total asshole. Their drummer used to be in Rosa (but really, they sound nothing like that). It's worth noting that there's a fuck-up in one of these songs due to tape-complications. Best three dollars I ever spent, and it's one of those albums that has gotten me through moving twice this year and experiencing heartbreak. I tend to be bad at describing things, but this could be called female-fronted kawaii/artsy/queer/pop-punk or something along those lines. Hopefully this will make you want to cuddle with a transkid with big glasses. It makes me feel okay about my social problems.

PASSWORD:holdhands
13.96MB ZIP file
TO ACQUIRE A COPY, SEND A LETTER HERE:
1935 Linden St.
Oakland, CA
94607

TRACK LISTING:
01. Tangled Up
02.Nevermind
03.Wisdom Tooth
04.Coals
05.Curb Appeal

3 comments:

  1. any live video stuff tot rade of noise/punk
    tons to trade almudeno69_AT_yahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete